Tuesday 25 May 2010

The most annoying job in the world...

... is searching for a bloody job!

I haven't posted much recently because what time I do have on the internet is usually spent sifting through pages and pages of jobs in preparation of my return to the mothership.
Job hunting sucks. As a writer the best way to search for jobs online is to search through websites dedicated to writing and bloggin, but rather than job offers there, you know what I find? People posting adverts about themselves. Often going something like this:

If you're looking for a writer, to write articles, blogs, reviews, anything! Then I am the person to speak to then I am the write (see what I did there) person to ask as I studied Creative Writing (or some not too dissimilar alternate to this) at University.

Sound like anyone you know? Yup thought so. And you know what the annoying thing is I bet those people have a blog exactly like this and might possibly be writing about their frustrations on their personal job hunting.
My biggest worry is that I'll return home after a very successful year of living abroad and have to resort to my main area of experience and expertise - the services of retail and selling, a.k.a. a f*@%ing shop assistant. It almost leads me to believe that my 2:2 degree in Creative Writing with Drama is worth nothing...

... quiet you.

Hopefully next time I post there'll be some more positive news.
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment