Friday 11 June 2010

Between a rock and a hard place

The rock is several miles in one direction and the hard place, perhaps even further in the opposite direction. It doesn't really worry me that the rock would suck just as much as the hard place, sometimes you just want something.
People with direction in their life fascinate me. I think everyone obviously has direction in their life but when you're at a crossroads, you sometimes get envious of those who are on one of the many paths that are available. They may regret their decision later to take said route, it may be catastrophic but, they have at least moved in a direction.
I suppose it's a bit like the greener grass thought process also. The intersection isn't a bad place to be standing. I suppose people who are not on the intersection may be jealous of the fact that I have so many options available but, occasionally you think it would be nice to have the courage and conviction to take that first step, whether the eventual destination is said rock, or hard place, just knowing would sometimes do.

...yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment