Sunday 31 January 2010

Madrid

Here's a short list of things I noticed in Madrid, there will be plenty more about my trip in total also of course I will be publishing a post entirely about the Spanish people, one that should be very interesting after the experience I've just had but for now I'll just put a few posts up to wet your appetite.

  • Renfe regret to inform you that our commitment to punctuality has been suspended
  • Spaniards are some of the omst lovely people, even if a little racist on times
  • Allergies suck
  • If you have food with a drink, you have to dip it
  • Puertas! Selva! Jardin de las Flores!
  • You want some drink with that ice?
  • Art Rocks!
  • Me and Ruth would be the worst couple ever
  • You don't wipe the dust off a vintage bottle of wine
  • There's nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing, as simply messing about on a river

No comments:

Post a Comment