Friday 12 February 2010

An important apology

Dear Readers

Recently this blog has taken a new theme with looking at other cultures and seeing what makes them, them. I previously released two of these blogs; one of them being about the Czech people and another about the Spanish.
In these blogs my intention was to write an open account of a first perception of each of these cultures without any type of filter or censorship. That's the bonus of having an open blog on the internet, and while I knew some of the comments may have been controversial I never intended on them being offensive.
This hasn't been the case, and I feel upset about the fact that I may have offended certain people, not only of that culture but some dear friends.
So for this I apologise and I have removed the original posts. While I do intend on continuing to write about cultures, I will aim in future to take a more positive and careful approach.
Once again I am sorry if any of my previous posts have offended anyone, and I hope you do continue to read about some of the crap I enjoy writing.

Yours Sincerely
Huw Hopkins

No comments:

Post a Comment