Saturday 20 March 2010

The first sign of insanity is talking to yourself

Hello how are you?
Oh I'm ok how's things, long time no write.
Yeah I know been busy recently... well I say busy, I've been drunk a lot and not had time for such internet escapades.
That's Ok, it's good to see you so have you just been getting drunk or doing anything more exciting?
Umm...
How's work?
Picking up actually, the weather is tolerable, as are the tourists and money is improving.
Good good I'm glad to hear it.
How about you is there anything new going on in your life?
Lots! but you know how it is, tourists in and out, friends coming and going, some in America, some coming back from America, others busy with people, me being busy with other people etc, wish I had more time for everyone I wanna see tbh but this life is a hectic one
True that, anyway I better go man catch up with you later.
Yeah definitely I'll give you a post in a bit.
Cool, ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment